Fruit punch and purees top 10 weight loss tips for women Snooki was reprimanded by her mother, who admonished her for developing an eating disorder. Faced with heath problems, Snooki said she began to eat and gain weight. Snooki regained her former voluptuous figure and stopped drastic dieting experiments. fat burning weight training The Scarsdale Diet: Developed by Dr. Herman Tarnower, the Scarsdale diet is similar to other popular low carbohydrate diets. Moreover, it incorporates grapefruit and some other carbohydrate foods. The idea here is to lose up to one pound per day based on chemical reactions rather than portion control. what is healthy weight loss The key is a holistic approach and the use of more than one of the above listed methods to beat depression garcinia cambogia hca weight loss Maintenance and safety concerns are mostly the same as you have with vertical compound bows. The only additional safety concern with crossbows is making sure that your fingers remain below the barrel. Failing to do so will mean the loss of your fingertips. For more safety information you can check out the National Bowhunter Education Foundation website. weight loss diet patch Your PPO Health Plan - 3 Ways to Save | Smart Unemployment

Your PPO Health Plan – 3 Ways to Save

BillsFinding affordable individual health insurance can be challenging.

The good news is that there are numerous ways you can save money. Think of your health insurance purchase as a negotiation. Your have the ability to choose what level of coverage you want and how much of the financial responsibility you are willing to bear.

Here are three specific actions you can take to lower the cost of your PPO health plan.

Each one of these steps will help to reduce your premium (i.e. the monthly payment) without impacting your level of coverage or type of health insurance.


Increase Your Deductible

A deductible represents the annual cost that you will incur before your insurance company begins paying for coverage. All else equal, allowing for a higher deductible will result in a lower premium. For example, increasing your annual deductible from $1,000 to $3,000 could result in lowering your monthly premium from $175 per month to $125 per month, cutting the cost of your premium by $50 per month (or $600 per year).


Increase Your Co-Payment

A co-payment is the amount you will pay when receiving medical care, e.g. $20 per visit to a doctor. By choosing a plan with a higher co-payment you can further reduce the cost of your monthly premium.


Increase Your Co-Insurance

Co-insurance refers to the percentage a medical bill that you are required to pay. For example, if your co-insurance rate for a hospital stay is 30%, you will pay the first 30% of the cost, with your insurance company paying the remaining 70%. Many managed care plans will have both co-payments as well as co-insurance, with co-insurance applying to out-of-network medical procedures. A higher co-insurance percentage will help lower the cost of your premium.

A higher deductible, co-payment, or co-insurance level shifts a greater portion of the financial responsibility on to you, but doing so can reduce the cost of your monthly premium meaningfully, saving you hundreds of dollars over the course of a year.


Related Articles: