Welcome to Smart Unemployment!
Unemployment is challenging.
Leaving your job, determining your unemployment eligibility, managing your finances, dealing with your former employer, finding affordable health insurance, and searching for new employment opportunities are time consuming and require careful thought and research.
Fortunately, Smart Unemployment has the answers you need.
- Have you been laid off?
- Did you quit your job?
- Were you fired?
- Did your employer treat you unfairly?
- Do you think you might be laid off?
- Do you want to find quality, affordable health coverage?
- Have you been turned down for unemployment benefits?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Smart Unemployment will help you.
Why Smart Unemployment?
Smart Unemployment gives you the guidance and wisdom to make SMART decisions and take control of your future.
Our goal is to empower you to navigate this important transition period in your life.
A period of uncertainty requires action. Smart Unemployment offers you all of the tools necessary to take action and achieve the results you desire.
What Will I Learn?
- How to deal with your former employer
- When, where, and how to apply for unemployment benefits
- How to understand the details of unemployment eligibility requirements
- How to appeal a rejected unemployment claim
- The details of COBRA and other health insurance alternatives
- How to save hundreds of dollars per year on your health care coverage
- How to get an extension for unemployment benefits
- How to make smart decisions about your career opportunities
The Bottom Line
Smart Unemployment offers you the knowledge of not only what to do, but also how to do it.
To start learning, check out any of the categories below, or browse through the navigation bar at the top of the page.